Awesome team of Professionals at your Service


We have included 15 questions boxes, in case you want to add more you can do it easily, you just need to add a new item and keep the numbering sequence, in this case, the next hidden box would be "Hidden Box 16" then copy/paste the interaction and change the related box to "Hidden Box 16".

If your business is an S-Corporation, Partnership, Single Member LLC or Sole Proprietorship, the income of the business is "passed" to the owner or owners of the business whether or not the "Cash" is passed to the Owners.  Those types of entities are even termed "Pass Through Entities" by the Internal Revenue Service.  There is also a difference between "Cash Flow" and "Income".  Regardless of whether "Cash Flowed" to the Owners, if there is "Income", the owners owe Income Taxes.

Free Accounting Consultation?

Preferred hours are Weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm, but Non-Standard hours Available.